Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Lobo Tools

I obviously don't get out much, because I had, up until today, never
heard of Lobo Machinery.

They make some serious equipment, yet low cost items as well.

Do any of the Wreck peeps have any experience with their gear?

Some of their prices are TGTBT.

TIA

Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

I obviously don't get out much, because I had, up until today, never
heard of Lobo Machinery.

They make some serious equipment, yet low cost items as well.

Do any of the Wreck peeps have any experience with their gear?

Some of their prices are TGTBT.

TIA

I don't have experience with their machines, in all my 1-1/2 years of "newbiness"
I have never seen a 12" contractor's table saw before their's, $559.00.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article Q8nNf.106$123.74@fed1read09, "AAvK"
wrote:

I obviously don't get out much, because I had, up until today, never
heard of Lobo Machinery.

They make some serious equipment, yet low cost items as well.

Do any of the Wreck peeps have any experience with their gear?

Some of their prices are TGTBT.

TIA

I don't have experience with their machines, in all my 1-1/2 years of
"newbiness"
I have never seen a 12" contractor's table saw before their's, $559.00.

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president
of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is
alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article Q8nNf.106$123.74@fed1read09, "AAvK"

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president
of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is
alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Pique

Leon wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article Q8nNf.106$123.74@fed1read09, "AAvK"

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president
of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is
alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.

I'm getting my eyes lasered by a guy called Lobo.

JP
**********************
The plot thickens.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Jay Pique wrote:
Leon wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

In article Q8nNf.106$123.74@fed1read09, "AAvK"

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president
of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is
alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.

I'm getting my eyes lasered by a guy called Lobo.

JP
**********************
The plot thickens.

Lobo means wolf, in Swede. I think. Oh well.
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

Jay Pique wrote:
Leon wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

In article Q8nNf.106$123.74@fed1read09, "AAvK"

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president
of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is
alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.

I'm getting my eyes lasered by a guy called Lobo.

JP
The plot thickens.

Lobo means wolf, in Swede. I think. Oh well.
jo4hn

A lobo in winter... the pelt thickens...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message

A lobo in winter... the pelt thickens...

His name ..... was Rio Lobo...