Posted to rec.woodworking
kris

Default searching wood machines

hi

I am searching for some wood machines.
i'm not sure if i translate this properly, but i try.

1. Edgebander with full equipment
2. automatic press to glue on length
3. machine to making (pivot, spigot, plug) (dont know properly word)
with glue putting
4. (point?) stitcher - without putting string on the stick
5. giullotine up to 3m length
6. (fan? windmill?) press, or (flight? passage?) press

every questions/info, etc please send to

best regards
kris
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

kris writes:

hi

Hello Kris.

I am having trouble understanding your questions, and I do not
understand Polish.

I am searching for some wood machines.
i'm not sure if i translate this properly, but i try.

1. Edgebander with full equipment
2. automatic press to glue on length
3. machine to making (pivot, spigot, plug) (dont know properly word)
with glue putting

This sounds like factory equipment and not home equipment.
I do not know much about this type of tool.

Here is one company

http://www.redmond-machinery.com/cehisa.htm

4. (point?) stitcher - without putting string on the stick

I do not understand.

5. giullotine up to 3m length

Do you want a straight edge for a 3 meter piece of wood?

Does is use a motor or a blade?

Perhaps you want a jointer?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

Here is a wood guillotine cutter

http://www.lionmitertrimmer.com/

But it can not cut 3m.

6. (fan? windmill?) press, or (flight? passage?) press

??

every questions/info, etc please send to

best regards
kris

Posted to rec.woodworking
Relz

"kris" wrote in message
hi

I am searching for some wood machines.
i'm not sure if i translate this properly, but i try.

1. Edgebander with full equipment
2. automatic press to glue on length
3. machine to making (pivot, spigot, plug) (dont know properly word) with
glue putting
4. (point?) stitcher - without putting string on the stick
5. giullotine up to 3m length
6. (fan? windmill?) press, or (flight? passage?) press

every questions/info, etc please send to

best regards
kris

Hi Kris,

A great start would be for you to tell us what product you are
manufacturing? I work for a company that makes industrial, custom
woodcutting machinery and we may be able to help you.

Relz

Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

kris wrote:
hi

I am searching for some wood machines.
i'm not sure if i translate this properly, but i try.

1. Edgebander with full equipment
2. automatic press to glue on length
3. machine to making (pivot, spigot, plug) (dont know properly word)
with glue putting
4. (point?) stitcher - without putting string on the stick
5. giullotine up to 3m length
6. (fan? windmill?) press, or (flight? passage?) press

every questions/info, etc please send to

best regards
kris

In addition to this attempt, you can use internet language tools to
translate a post from your native language to english. Sometimes we can
decipher the mistakes of translating tools better than those of people.

--
Thank you,

Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning

In addition to this attempt, you can use internet language tools to
translate a post from your native language to english. Sometimes we can
decipher the mistakes of translating tools better than those of people

In this case, I doubt it. It sounds like machines are called a certain
thing in polish, and he's trying to translate those names into english.
The problem is that slavic languages are very different from english
which is germanic. Also, things are often called by certain names
because of the names of people, or the need they met, or what they
looked like, or even what they sounded like. Often, names of items
have truly bizarre origins. A bra in french for example roughly
translates as a throat guard. If someone picked up a french to english
dictionary and translated those two words, we would have no idea what
they were talking about. Since he guessed at a few words, the polish
word probably translates into several things in english. We may get
lucky and one of those translations may match the english name. Or
more than likely, the english name is completely different. For
machines and automobile parts, there are cases where the names are
different even between american english and english english. For all
we know, a jointer in polish might translate to a board squarer, or a
an edge flattener, or a face planer, or a kowalski machine, or an
aircraft carrier.

He's going to have to either find a person who can translate the names,
or find pictures and post the links here so we can name the machines
for him.

brian