Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson

Default Tom Watson Has Not Been Posting On The Wreck

I have received an email about my alleged postings on the Wreck.

I stopped posting on the Wreck in mid January and have no plans to
start posting again any time soon.

Please report all postings under my name to the appropriate abuse
addresses.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Josh

How do we know you're the real Tom Watson? ;-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Josh wrote:
How do we know you're the real Tom Watson? ;-)

I don't know what to think... the IP numbers all match, tracing back to
comcast/denver.

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:32:10 -0500, Tom Watson wrote:

I have received an email about my alleged postings on the Wreck.

I stopped posting on the Wreck in mid January and have no plans to
start posting again any time soon.

Please report all postings under my name to the appropriate abuse
addresses.

???

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing