Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Pique

Default Crown Molding Cutting Jig?! $$$$$

Wow - I saw a crown cutting jig for $35 today. It's got a sliding stop
to adjust for different moldings, but thirty-five bucks?

Here's a link that'll show you what you need -
http://store.balmer.com/howto/install-molding/crown-molding-miters.html

Standard disclaimers apply.
JP
Do I hear 2 bucks? Who'll give me a dollar?!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Johnson

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow - I saw a crown cutting jig for $35 today. It's got a sliding stop

Saw this at Lowes a few weeks ago. Basically the same thing at the same
price.

http://www.benchdog.com/crowncut.htm

Jo

Posted to rec.woodworking
Steven L Umbach

Rockler has basically the same thing for half the price. Keep in mind that
these products sit on the table [particularity the Bench Dog which seems to
have about a 3/4 inch base] and add height to the vertical cut which may be
a problem unless you are cutting small crown in a ten inch miter saw. ---
Steve

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10565

"Johnson" wrote in message
oups.com...