Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default Custom router bits; in case anyone is interested...

Last week I posted about looking for a router bit I couldn't find anywhere.
In my travels I found a company that makes custom bits.
Andrews Toolworks.
They wanted $175 for a router bit and $275 for a shaper cutter.
Expensive, but maybe worth it in some situations.
I haven't used the company, so I am not recommending them; just reporting
that they exist.