Posted to rec.woodworking
SARKY

Default Help!!!

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a new TS from Amazon, but for some reason
I have not been receiving their tool flyer.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with their Amazon
coupon for free shipping that was in the most recent flyer? If so, I
would be very grateful ...

Thanks,
-SARKY

Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a new TS from Amazon, but for some reason
I have not been receiving their tool flyer.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to part with their Amazon
coupon for free shipping that was in the most recent flyer? If so, I
would be very grateful ...

Thanks,
-SARKY

I think it would be no problem to call Amazon and ask them, with an explanation of course.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Posted to rec.woodworking
SARKY

Thanks, I tried and they don't have the codes available to give
out...orso they say. The tablesaw promo on Amazon runs out today,
1/21, so if I don't get a hold of one I may just wait a few weeks.

-SARKY