Posted to rec.woodworking
Knotbob

Default usenet abuser 1968.9.44.84 and sometimes 1970.9.44.84

To report cases of Usenet abuse, click the "show options" link at the
top of the message and select "Report Abuse." On the report page,
describe why you think the post is abusive.

Please be aware that, while we appreciate how annoying off-topic posts
can be, Google does not regularly monitor or censor postings sent to
Google Groups, and we aren't able to pursue most complaints that we
receive. However, we do try to prevent wide-scale spam and other forms
of Usenet abuse, most notably involving numerous repeat offenses or the
posting of someone's personal information (such as credit card or
social security numbers). We'll use all of the information we receive
regarding abuse and spam to make large-scale changes to fight all types
of abuse. In Google Groups discussion groups (not Usenet newsgroups),
you can also ask the owner or moderator to remove a post.

Robert C. Smith