Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default VERY OT - A Sad Day For Mankind

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich

He'll have to get the license before he can lie again. Oh forgot that never
stopped him did it.

--
Rich Harris .
"J T" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.

Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default Yeah, sad day indeed. But not for what you think.

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:33:24 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that
not one person died when Clinton lied.

Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like
you need to get a grip on what's important.

A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt
doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important
for America.

Sad that you don't understand that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

What a load.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich

No your right not one person died when he lied, but thousands died because
he gave up a chance or four to eliminate Bin loser.
You've got to be kidding me.
You've not been to Iraq or Afghanistan nor saw the products of the Taliban
or Saddam. You have no Idae of what you talk. We have freed and liberated
those people and most are grateful for it. Yes we lose lives daily, but
that's what some of us get paid for, to put our lives on the line for our
country and to defend others. I wonder how many thousands more Kurds hould
have had to die for you to say wel maybe we should help.
I was there, I've seen it and I KNOW what I'm talking about.
You are the load.

--
Rich Harris :1986 CJ7, Detroits F/R, 4:10's, 33"BFGMT's, Mopar F/I, 4.0L
head, Rubicon Express 2.5" Wrangler springs, Procomp MX6 Shocks, and a bunch
wrote:

Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that
not one person died when Clinton lied.

Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like
you need to get a grip on what's important.

A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt
doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important
for America.

Sad that you don't understand that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

What a load.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Posted to rec.woodworking
1968.9.44.64

Still got your hands on your Pecker? Eh Asswipe???

Yeah Let's Blame Clinton...... For the WMD'S too and all the other lies that
Bush tells......................

Funny Osama wasn't he the one Bush was huntin' and goin to bring to justice,
but then got bored with it when he found he could make more money for Cheney
and himself by going after Iraq........................

wrote:

Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that
not one person died when Clinton lied.

Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like
you need to get a grip on what's important.

A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt
doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important
for America.

Sad that you don't understand that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

What a load.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Posted to rec.woodworking
1968.9.44.64

Notice the ones cryin' about the dead soldiers are all pretty much assholes
or Republicons or BOTH!
wrote:

Sad day indeed. Sad that you Clinton bashers just don't get it that
not one person died when Clinton lied.

Maybe that spammer posting the dead in Iraq has a point. People like
you need to get a grip on what's important.

A BJ that was no one's business except muckrakers looking for dirt
doesn't even register on the most sensitive meter of what's important
for America.

Sad that you don't understand that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

What a load.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:33:24 -0500, (J T) wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10904831/

I suppose this means it will be legal for him to lie under oath
again.

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.

He's is/was an attorney...
how can you tell when an attorney is lying?

his lips are moving..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing