Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default Somewhat OT

I posted about a four spindle drilling head for a large machining center
yesterday. Some of you use these on drill press machines or even hand held
drills.. So with that in mind, I wanted to make the links available to this
forum too. Interesting looking item... To me anyhow.

Someone in another forum said:

Why not post the picture in the www.Metalworking.com Dropbox. It is
available for just this sort of thing although mostly used by he guys
over at rec.crafts.metalworking.

Done. Click the following:

PHOTO: http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Four_spindle.jpg

Regards,