Posted to rec.woodworking
larry

Default Woodworking clubs and information exchange

This may seem like spam but it really isn't. I belong to the cincinnati
woodworking club and we video tape our meetings and demonstrations. At our
last meeting on Sat. Jan 14 one of the members had transfered some of the
tape to a dvd and played some of it before the meeting started. The result
looked good and the dvd was given to put into our video library for members
to check out to watch. Being the nieve dummy that I am I asked "I wonder if
other clubs tape their meetings and would they like to trade the
information? I know that many computer clubs do this." The president said I
don't know but that is a good idea. You (meaning me) can be in charge of
finding out. So here I am writing to the group. I am sure that at least some
of the members on this site are also members of some club that has to do
with woodworking. Therefore I ask the group have I come up with a dumb idea
or are there clubs that would be interested in the exchange of meeting
demonstrations along with the questions and answers that occur. I am sorry
if this is a long post but I thank you for reading it. If anyone doesn't
want to post to the group but would like to post to me the e-mail is
larryhab(at)fuse(dot)net. Thank you for your attention. Larry