Posted to rec.woodworking
Seeker

Default Amazing woodworking talent, a must see

http://sambarcraft.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default SPAM... nothing but a bunch of Google ads

Nothing but spam
Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Seeker wrote:

Nothing but spam

I never follow a link unless someone has been their first. Too many sickos
out there.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:32:33 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

Seeker wrote:

Nothing but spam

Here I thought it was just me. Looks like targeted to the WW group, but
the only thing you get from any of the links are the ads from a search for
things like "venician woodworker".

As sleazy goes, that's pretty much at the bottom of the slime pit.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Squarei4dtoolguy

Mark & Juanita wrote:
As sleazy goes, that's pretty much at the bottom of the slime pit.

Yep, I thought I was going to have to do the old Windows reset to get
out of it.

Tom in KY, reboot, Ctrl+Alt+Del,,, %$@#,, power off.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

wrote:

Seeker wrote:

Nothing but spam

Here I thought it was just me. Looks like targeted to the WW
group, but
the only thing you get from any of the links are the ads from a
search for things like "venician woodworker".

As sleazy goes, that's pretty much at the bottom of the slime
pit.

A little digging reveals that the domain is registered to a domain
name squatter named LaPorte Holdings... and they've been sued quite a
few times over domain names. One of their games is that they will
register slight misspellings of branded websites in order to get some
accidental traffic to a search portal. Hopefully some of that
accidental traffic accidently clicks on some links on that portal and
accidently makes our boy a few pennies. I suppose if you do that
enough those pennies can turn into dollars.

The only thing is, when people ask what you do for a living, do you
have to tell them that you run a scam on the internet and hope you
don't get sued too much? I suppose it's all relative though. If he
makes 25K per year he's a scam artist that gets sued a lot. If he
makes $100K per year he's an entrepeneur that faces legal challenges.

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Squarei4dtoolguy wrote:

Yep, I thought I was going to have to do the old Windows reset to
get out of it.

If you're talking about a chain of popups, I use a browser called
Maxthon (www.maxthon.com). It's a fantastic multi-tabbed browser
that uses Explorer as it's base. It has a very effective popup
blocker.

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 04:20:38 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

Squarei4dtoolguy wrote:

Yep, I thought I was going to have to do the old Windows reset to
get out of it.

If you're talking about a chain of popups, I use a browser called
Maxthon (www.maxthon.com). It's a fantastic multi-tabbed browser
that uses Explorer as it's base. It has a very effective popup
blocker.

Joe Barta

No hiccoughs from Mozilla either.

South SF South Bay Woodworking Center Open charlie b Woodworking 2 August 18th 05 05:50 PM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM