Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Default Drawer guide

Cant figure this one out. I need to replicate a drawer guide from an old
dresser. It looked easy to do at first until i looked at the angles
involved. I thought that all I would need is a 18o dovetail bit, but the
angle looks more like 25o. Do they make a 25o dovetail bit? How else could
this be done? Photo attached in ABPW.

Thanks.

--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmeliss...ing_frames.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Set your table saw for the required bevel cut, and clean it up with a
chisel?Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
Set your table saw for the required bevel cut, and clean it up with a
chisel?Tom

S-h-h-c-a-ww-a-p. That was the sound of my hand hitting my forehead.

JeffB in ABPW turned a light on in my head. It's not a dovetail profile,
but the bottom portion of a 25o chamfer bit.

Doh!!