Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael White

Default Shed Door

Todd,

I uploaded some pictures of the shed doors I made:

http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...orsOpen.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...dInside.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...Outside.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...eftDoor.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...ghtDoor.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...oorOpen.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...eftDoor.ul.jpg
http://michael12.home.mindspring.com...ghtDoor.ul.jpg

Note the overlap of the doors where they meet, and the overlap with the
building on the top and bottom of the doors. I imagine that if I took a
hose and pointed at an odd angle, the doors would leak, but even after the
worst wind & storms they've seen here in Ft. Worth, Texas, they've never
leaked. I get more water in through the whirlybird on the roof, and I've
only seen water through there once.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer