Posted to rec.woodworking
onestepinthegrave@$hotmail$.com

Default Need plans for a Deathbed

I am getting old and soon my time will be up. I want to prepare now.
The first thing I want to build is my deathbed. Where can I get the
plans?

Posted to rec.woodworking
2fatty

Just email Joat, he'll help you out....

wrote in message
I am getting old and soon my time will be up. I want to prepare now.
The first thing I want to build is my deathbed. Where can I get the
plans?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

wrote in message
I am getting old and soon my time will be up. I want to prepare now.
The first thing I want to build is my deathbed. Where can I get the
plans?

Plans:
Ask wife to clean the shotgun.
Get into your old bed.
Add one (or two) very friendly girls.
Stir for ten minutes.
Invite the wife in.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
rickluce

I just ****ed myself.

Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

Plans:
Ask wife to clean the shotgun.
Get into your old bed.
Add one (or two) very friendly girls.
Stir for ten minutes.
Invite the wife in.
Dave

LOL sounds close to the king David treatment, they should be virgins, and a sacrifice made.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Posted to rec.woodworking

2fatty wrote:
Just email Joat, he'll help you out....

Har-har-har-Hee-hee-hoo!

He may not help with the deathbed but he will probably tell you where
to go when you're done with it.

Tom in KY, I'm not gonna' E-mail him.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

wrote in message
I am getting old and soon my time will be up. I want to prepare now.
The first thing I want to build is my deathbed. Where can I get the
plans?

www.deathbeds-r-us.com

The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Selling items made from mag plans Bill Woodworking 26 August 17th 04 06:50 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM