Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210

Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210

I am looking for the manual for this Radial Arm saw,
does anyone have it?

it is identical to this one:
http://tinyurl.com/cg9yt

If you can scan it great, otherwise I could pay to have you copy it
and mail it to me.

OR does someone know where I might be able to order a new one?

Chris

Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin L. Bowling

I might have it. Have to check the model #. How quick would you need it?

Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Gorman

wrote:
Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210

I am looking for the manual for this Radial Arm saw,
does anyone have it?

it is identical to this one:
http://tinyurl.com/cg9yt

If you can scan it great, otherwise I could pay to have you copy it
and mail it to me.

OR does someone know where I might be able to order a new one?

Chris

http://www3.sears.com/ shows 2 owners manuals after entering the part
and selecting Unit under the parts list column.
Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for the manual for this Radial Arm saw,
does anyone have it?

it is identical to this one:
http://tinyurl.com/cg9yt

In this auction, it says that it comes with the original manual. Maybe if
you email the seller and offer him a few bucks he would copy and send it to
you.

Frank

Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris

Thanks Everyone...
As Frank susgested, I contacted the seller of the e-bay saw, and he
copied and is sending me the manual for a small mailing fee.
On another note, the guy I purchased the saw from told me about the
recall on the Blade Guard.
After looking into it, I am getting the Kit in 2-3 weeks, it comes with
a New Guard Assy, and a new Table top! Go Figure!
And everything else you might need if your table is missing or gone.

www.radialarmsawrecall.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin L. Bowling

Thanks for that, Chris. Mine was the wrong model to use the manual but it is
part of the recall. Who'da thunk it?

Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to ACHOWALOGEN, Duke wrote:
ACHOWALOGEN wrote:

Sears Craftsman Electronic Radial Arm Saw 113.198210
I am looking for the manual for this Radial Arm saw,
does anyone have it?
it is identical to this one:
http://tinyurl.com/cg9yt
If you can scan it great, otherwise I could pay to have you copy it
and mail it to me.
OR does someone know where I might be able to order a new one?
Chris

I'm only 9 years late in responding. I do have this manual. Let me know
if you still want it and I'll email it to you.