Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
LineVoltageHalogen

Default Miter Saw: Stop/Measurment Guide.

Greetings All, I just installed a bench in my shop and I want to put my
miter saw in the middle. I actually have recessed the bench just
enough such that the miter saw deck is even with the bench. This
allows me to work with long boards. However, I now the issue of what
to do if I want to cut mutiple lengths of stock to the same size. I
would like to have some type of guid/stop in place such that I simply
set it to the desired lengh and then simply drop the stock in place and
cut away. I was hoping that someonw out there has come up with a
clever solution to this problem. If my description is not clear please
email me and I will forward you a picture of the current setup.

Thanks, TFD.