Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul

Default CD/Tape cabinet in Wood Magazine

A few months ago there was cabinet that had 2 hinged doors that swung out
from the cabinet and it stored cd's and VHS tapes. I have the magazine
buried somewhere around here. I was wondering if any of you are familiar
with the project plan and could tell me what issue or month of the magazine
that has it listed. That would help me find it instead of having to open
every one (5 years of books) up to check for it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Paul,

Is this the one you are looking for?
http://woodstore.woodmall.com/mestformomua.html
It is in issue #160 and is the companion piece for the Compact
Entertainment Center featured in issue #165 (OCT 2005).

Ed