Posted to rec.woodworking
rickluce

Default LV Medium shoulder plane---WOW

My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee
Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas. I've been looking at this
plane for a while and didn't want to spend the extra cash for what I
thought to be fluff. Boy, was I wrong. I've been doing my post
Christmas kiss my wifes' butt because she puts up with mine woodworking
and, in the past 24 hours, have used it 5 times. "Damn... that rabbet
isn't quite wide enough..." thinks deeply..." Hey I'll widen it with my
new shoulder plane". Thing works stinken great.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

rickluce wrote:
My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee
Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas. I've been looking at this
plane for a while and didn't want to spend the extra cash for what I
thought to be fluff. Boy, was I wrong. I've been doing my post
Christmas kiss my wifes' butt because she puts up with mine woodworking
and, in the past 24 hours, have used it 5 times. "Damn... that rabbet
isn't quite wide enough..." thinks deeply..." Hey I'll widen it with my
new shoulder plane". Thing works stinken great.

Welcome to the club. Now save up for the Large Shoulder Plane... g

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

snip- "My wife, being a great deal more intelligent than I, got me a Lee
Valley medium shoulder plane for Christmas."

Ditto that here. Finally got to play with it today. "Wow" sums it up
nicely! --dave