Posted to rec.woodworking
steamer

Default Looking for book...

--Managed to lose my copy of "Making Mechanical Marvels in
Wood" and now find it's out of print! I only need one drawing from it;
might someone have a link to where a used copy might be found?
--Thanks,

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Eiffel Plasterer?
Posted to rec.woodworking
djs

might someone have a link to where a used copy might be found?

I just checked that book out of the library yesterday. You might want
to check your local library. Just for the fun of it I checked WISCAT
(www.wiscat.net) to see how many libraries in Wisconsin have this book.
It turns out 35 libraries in Wisconsin have this book. You may want
to check your local library(ies). It looks like it is a popular
library book.

If not, let me know and I can help you out. What page are you in need
of a copy?

djs

Posted to rec.woodworking

Check out this link. It looks like it will give you a list of libraries
that have the book.

http://www.worldcatlibraries.org/wcp...4da09e526.html

Good luck,
--Michael

Posted to rec.woodworking
gw

There's one on *bay right now....

http://product.ebay.com/Making-Mecha...8QQsoprZ425699

"steamer" wrote in message
--Managed to lose my copy of "Making Mechanical Marvels in
Wood" and now find it's out of print! I only need one drawing from it;
might someone have a link to where a used copy might be found?
--Thanks,

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Eiffel Plasterer?
http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Posted to rec.woodworking
steamer

--Thanks a bunch gang; will let ya know what turns up. I'm
working on the model of the locomotive steam cylinder and valve gear.
I made one a few years back but can't for the life of me remember how I
did a couple of things!