Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
JustME

Default Planer or jointer?

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the woodworking world so I need some help with this
one. I'm wanting to purchase a planer or a jointer, but not sure which
one I should buy FIRST? I would like to purchase both at the same time,
but I can only afford one at the moment. I would like to build small to
medium furniture, so each of these tools is a neccessity, but we can't
always have what we want. As far as the value of each tool is concerned
which would offer me the most starting out? Which models would be good
for a beginner as well? Thanks for all your help.

Matt in Benton, AR