Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men,rec.woodworking
Robert Peffers

Default Please remove scs from the headers

"Baron P. Parsnip of Formaldehyde" wrote
in message ...
Be still! and revere Aratzio, who blessed us with their presence on 08
Dec 2005...

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:50:30 -0000, "Robert Peffers"
got double secret probation because:

"Baron P. Parsnip of Formaldehyde"
wrote in message ...
Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 08 Dec
2005...

"Baron P. Parsnip of Formaldehyde" wrote:

Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 08
Dec 2005...

Art Deco wrote:

Smelly Sock wrote:

On 07 Dec 2005, Art Deco posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Art Deco wrote in
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

Art Deco wrote in
news:071220052018589975%art_deco@ 127.0.0.1:

Adam Whyte-Settlar wrote:

"The King --- Nessie" wrote in
message ...
On 07 Dec 2005, "Adam Whyte-Settlar"
posted some
:

What's scs?

Wot?
Who?
Wot?
When?
Wot?
Where?
Wot?

The "Wot?" cascade is this season's "I'm Spartacus".

It was invented in demon.local, and brought to fame by my good
friend Chas Kader.

http://www.geocities.com/leolasnuh/c...nsible_WOT.mp3

We're glad it's all over.

What up, PP?

Greetings, 'Ratz.

ot that Barony you had your eye on I see. Congratulations.

Indeed. It took a lot of saving, but once I had the funds I simply made
a generous donation to the Labour Party, and within minutes Mr Blair
himself
was on the phone offering me elevation to Her Majesty's House of Peers.
How
could I refuse!

--
1 Baron Peter Parsnip of Formaldehyde