Posted to rec.woodworking
Connor Aston

Default Some new workshop pics

I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night (usually
most of it) the 2 hours sleep and back to the office. So I decided to take
a few pics this morning and load them up on my site.
If you are interested. http://www.connoraston.com/workshop.asp quite
pleased with the stitched panorama.

Regards Connor

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Connor Aston" wrote in message
I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night (usually
most of it) the 2 hours sleep and back to the office. So I decided to take
a few pics this morning and load them up on my site.
If you are interested. http://www.connoraston.com/workshop.asp quite
pleased with the stitched panorama.

Nice! Very inviting space, and looks like an inspiring place to work ... you
suck on just the space alone!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

Posted to rec.woodworking

Conner, Nice shop setup-but I really have to complement you on the web
design. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Connor Aston wrote:
I am a web designer during the day and keen woodworker by night
(usually most of it) the 2 hours sleep and back to the office. So I
decided to take a few pics this morning and load them up on my site.
If you are interested. http://www.connoraston.com/workshop.asp quite
pleased with the stitched panorama.

Regards Connor

Nice shop indeed. Your web site is well constructed. Found the
panorama interesting. Good work all around.
mahalo,
jo4hn