Posted to rec.woodworking
xcz

Default 45 degree table saw cuts are curved,...

"all thumbs" wrote in message
Hello, when I use the protractor thing in the track to guide a piece
through the saw I first square the angle to the upright blade with a
carpenters square. I can cut a fairly square 90 edge like this. When I
rotate the saw blade 45 degrees to cut a 45 on edge, the last inch
that goes through the blade is curved. The mitred corners are messed
up as a result. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your time and happy
holidays.

The wood could be sliding on the miter gauge toward the end of the cut?

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor