wayne mak

Default Has anyone used gliderite drawer slides?

I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer slides,
I came accross these

http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm

they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an looking at
the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast replys

Rob V

Used them for my shop as well as a bunch of customer projects.
Great price - good quality.

Never had an issue w/ them.
Only thing is when you buy them by the case they dont include screws.

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer
slides, I came accross these

http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm

they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an looking
at the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast replys

arw01

I bought a case of 22", they were a little slow shipping because the
internet guy was on vacation, but they were on my doorstep the day I
called to find out when it was shipping!

I love them, I can find no difference to slides I pay $11 a pair for
from Windsor plywood. Since they are like $6.00 a set delivered, it's
a great deal.

Tom H

They must weight a ton.
I just went to the website and started an order.
They want $43 to ship 15 - 22" full extension slides.
That jumped the price from $4.33/pr to $7.20/pr.
Still a good price, but I hate vendors that shoot you a low price then try
to make it up in the shipping costs.

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer
slides, I came accross these

http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm

they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an looking
at the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast replys

Pat Barber

Yep...full extension slides are heavy and that guy is
in California as I recall, so depending on your location
shipping could be a tad expensive.

Try these guys: http://www.wwhardware.com/

Tom H wrote:

They must weight a ton.
I just went to the website and started an order.
They want $43 to ship 15 - 22" full extension slides.
That jumped the price from $4.33/pr to $7.20/pr.
Still a good price, but I hate vendors that shoot you a low price then try
to make it up in the shipping costs.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V

Honestly I dont think there is much difference. (Ive never seen that much
difference between the GR ones and the ones at woodcraft for 20 bux a pair.)

"wayne mak" wrote in message
How do the rate against the Home Depot full extension guides?
m...

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer
slides, I came accross these

http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm

they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an
looking at the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast
replys

Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

The shipping is a rip off, I sell on ebay and don't charge near that much to
cross the states, but shipping plus cost is still not to bad.
.. .

"wayne mak" wrote in message
I am building cabinets for my kitchen and am looking for good drawer
slides, I came accross these

http://www.gliderite.com/bearing.htm

they look to be good quality and the price is not real high, I an looking
at the 70 series rated at 100 pounds. Thank you for all the fast replys

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:15:10 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Rob
V" quickly quoth:

Used them for my shop as well as a bunch of customer projects.
Great price - good quality.

Never had an issue w/ them.
Only thing is when you buy them by the case they dont include screws.

Yabbut, -smart- folks all buy their (square drive) screws at
www.McFeelys.com .

-----
= The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Need drawer slides recommendation Jeff Woodworking 3 November 14th 05 10:56 PM
drawers leonard Woodworking 11 June 20th 05 05:14 PM
Replacement plastic drawer slides needed Timothy Lee Woodworking 7 July 16th 04 04:54 AM
Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long) Bay Area Dave Woodworking 12 December 11th 03 06:47 PM
Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long) Repostdue to crazy ISP/net problem Bay Area Dave Woodworking 11 December 5th 03 02:01 AM