J T

Default FISH HEAD ASHTRAY

http://www.vintageprojects.com/woods...tray-fish.html

The perfect home accessory, and I quit smoking around 30 years ago.
Drat.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

jo4hn

J T wrote:

http://www.vintageprojects.com/woods...tray-fish.html

The perfect home accessory, and I quit smoking around 30 years ago.
Drat.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

Sweet. Maggy and I have a collection of really tacky ashtrays. This
would make a fine addition.
twitch,
jo4hn

J T wrote:
http://www.vintageprojects.com/woods...tray-fish.html

The perfect home accessory, and I quit smoking around 30 years ago.
Drat.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

That particular project looks like something that would be featured on
his
show!

--

FF

Removing really stuck flat head screws... Joe Metalworking 43 January 16th 05 01:34 AM
Shower head PoP UK diy 9 December 22nd 03 10:42 AM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Replace vcr video head William Sangismoch Electronics Repair 10 October 1st 03 05:05 PM
Shower head bracket? David W.E. Roberts UK diy 0 August 4th 03 10:15 PM