Lost In Space/Woodchuck

Default the bible Bandsaw book

Which one is the best for setting up a BS?

What's the name, ISBN number for it?

Greg G.

Lost In Space/Woodchuck said:

Which one is the best for setting up a BS?

What's the name, ISBN number for it?

Can't help you with the ISBN , but Mark Duginske has both a book and a
video that I hear are pretty good.

You can also look at a page from my site here...

http://www.thevideodoc.com/pwoodw3.htm

That might get you started...

Good Luck,

Greg G.
xcz

"Lost In Space/Woodchuck" wrote in message
Which one is the best for setting up a BS?
What's the name, ISBN number for it?

Mark Duginske's "Band Saw Handbook":
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...awhandbook.htm

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor
OnlineToolReviews.com
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest 4 Reviews:
- Kreg K3 Pocket Hole System:
http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/kregk3.htm
- Incra Miter Express:
http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews...terExpress.htm
- Ozito Metal Cutting Circular Saw:
http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews...cuttingsaw.htm
- Veritas Shoulder Plane:
http://onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews...ulderplane.htm

Cyrille de Brébisson

hello,

I have both the book and video, and I am not verry impressed...

he mainly talkes about eh easy and obvious, but there is nothing about:
- so it does not work, what am I doing wrong type of situations...

the only good things I got in the video was hot to make a bowl with my band
saw. all the rest is available online in various individual websites (just
google for band saw)...

regards, cyrille

THAT bandsaw book Micky Woodworking 0 August 15th 05 09:32 PM
Bandsaw Book Tina Woodworking 7 July 29th 05 11:58 AM
I Wish This Book Had Been Available... jon_banquer Metalworking 24 July 21st 05 04:59 PM
Gingery Bandsaw book Intrepid Metalworking 3 March 9th 05 03:48 PM
FS: Semiconductor Data Books [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 April 28th 04 10:02 PM