J T

Default TOTALLY OT - 3 Ugly Ones

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/50_beautiful_girls.jpg

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

Robatoy

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/50_beautiful_girls.jpg

I KNOW that it is a real sign. Port Huron MI. It is either on Pine Grove or M25,
not sure what that road is called out there.

What I said was that I know the SIGN is real... never had the courage, Dutch or
otherwise, to go in and check.
jo4hn

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
(J T) wrote:

http://www.redcoat.net/pics/50_beautiful_girls.jpg

I KNOW that it is a real sign. Port Huron MI. It is either on Pine Grove or M25,
not sure what that road is called out there.

What I said was that I know the SIGN is real... never had the courage, Dutch or
otherwise, to go in and check.

As long as you're not one of the ugly ones... ;-)