Default Brass corners with same size

Refinishing a cool old chest and need new brass corners. Old rusty
steel ones look very close to these:
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...427,41382&ap=1

HOWEVER! They had equal size sides, like the large side of the above
ones but on all three sides.

I'd prefer solid brass. Can anyone point me in the right direction???
Web/catalog etc...

Many thanks in advance!
SS

http://www.vandykes.com/search.php?P...q=chest+corner