Swingman

Default Texas tansu?

Done ... put to rest/use.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects8.htm

Not all that inspiring, but functional ( and configurable) as hell and
probably didn't p*ss off too many of J.T.'s wooddorking gods (but some of
the Japanese ilk may be spinning in their tombs).

Now, on to clean up the shop of the last vesitges ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/23/05

Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
Done ... put to rest/use.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects8.htm

Not all that inspiring, but functional ( and configurable) as hell and
probably didn't p*ss off too many of J.T.'s wooddorking gods (but some of
the Japanese ilk may be spinning in their tombs).

Now, on to clean up the shop of the last vesitges ...

Nice. I have always like the styling and versatility.

How is the new house coming? Did you get my e-mail that I sent to you a
couple of weeks ago?

Swingman

"Leon" wrote in message

Nice. I have always like the styling and versatility.

thanks ... it was new to me, but I do like the idea in practice.

How is the new house coming? Did you get my e-mail that I sent to you a
couple of weeks ago?

Did not?? Better resend it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/05

Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message

Did not?? Better resend it.

You got Mail...

Texas tansu? Swingman Woodworking 0 October 17th 05 12:05 AM
Texas tansu? Swingman Woodworking 13 September 17th 05 02:59 PM
Home Owner's insurance in texas? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 17th 04 06:37 PM
Texas -- Homeowners Insurance [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 17th 04 05:50 PM