noone

Default Help - round rubber band saw power belt

The power belt broke on my Tradesman band saw. It's a round (cross-section)
rubber belt. I haven't been able to find a supplier for the belt. Anyone
know where to find one?
Thanks

Jim & Sharon

try an applaince parts store or a sewing machine store depending on how long
the belt is.

Dave Plumpe

If it's a 14" throat, 3-wheel saw, see if it's similar to Enco's model
199-9030 at:
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?P...&PARTPG=INLMK3

The manual and parts list are at:
http://www.use-enco.com/Machinery/199-9030.pdf

The orange drive belt is part number 030. Email Enco for price &
availability. A year ago I bought 2 belts for $10.25 ea plus $5.04 S&H
which fit my old Tradesman perfectly. My invoice lists it as Item 712-0043,
"Drive Belt (Orange) Imp Mach Parts 9030-B30".

-Dave
http://plumpe.home.mindspring.com
email:
ANTI-SPAM: To email, replace "lastname" with "plumpe"

"noone" wrote in message
The power belt broke on my Tradesman band saw. It's a round
(cross-section) rubber belt. I haven't been able to find a supplier for
the belt. Anyone know where to find one?
Thanks

Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Power surges 1/ 2 barry martin Home Repair 0 June 5th 04 10:48 AM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Footings crossing boundary Rockydell UK diy 28 February 24th 04 07:19 AM