Highspeed

Default Free plan from WOOD Magazine

Last month on the WOOD Magazine website they offered a photo album plan
as the free download. Being the "special" person that I am I neglected
to download it. I know there is a photo album plan in the current
issue but it is much more complicated than the free download. Does
anyone have the free download plan or know where I can get it now? Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Lars

Pat

I am into albums right now. I'd like to see this too.

SBO

I bought a CD for 9.95$ + 3.95$ SH. There is 8 500 plans on it (In the
reality, there is a few hundreds plans on it and the others are links for
web sites). It is not the perfection but at less than 0.02$ per plan, I am
very satisfied.

http://www.woodworkingcd.com/

S.B.