Leon

Default Completed kitchen pictures

Finally, my customer had the finishing touches done to his counter top,
wall paper, and walls in his kitchen. I built and redesigned all the
cabinets in late Spring.

I posted the pics at a.b.p.w.

Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 22:10:06 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Finally, my customer had the finishing touches done to his counter top,
wall paper, and walls in his kitchen. I built and redesigned all the
cabinets in late Spring.

I posted the pics at a.b.p.w.

Took a look a the pictures; what wood did you use Leon?

BTW, the cabinet work looks nice; looks like a fairly small kitchen?

Leon

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Took a look a the pictures; what wood did you use Leon?

Red Oak. Bartleys Golden Oak Gel Stain topped with General Finishes
Arm-R-Seal Hi-Gloss.

BTW, the cabinet work looks nice; looks like a fairly small kitchen?

It is a tiny kitchen and I had to make better use of the corners. The
original cabinets simply stopped at the corners and wasted the corner space.
This all had to fit within walls so fit was pretty critical.

Thank you.