John Moorhead

Default Hey All!

Folks -

I've been out of the loop, rec-wise for quite a while... How y'all been? I
see that Vito is still around. Have any of you finally gotten all that
money from that selfless Nigerian Government Aide in return for
"processing"? How about Prescriptions? A free BBQ? I-Pod? Now THOSE
would be gloats!

School has started back up and I am teaching two periods a day, mornings, in
Cloverdale, about a 50 minute drive each way. The $ is pretty good, and I
do like teaching in the MUCH larger shop with a group of students that want
to learn... more on that in a bit, but BOY OH BOY - my experience is that
public schools should be shut down and privatized immejitly! The Pentagon
has NOTHING on how school districts burn through $$, IMHO...Scary! Next
semester I should be able to pick up two more periods, which will help me
justify the long (and expensive) drive...

In other news, SWMBO and I have been working on the sho.... PATIO but the
daily demands of life tend to float to the top and grab more time.

As for tool gloats, this is going to be one that will be hard for me to
top - we are buying a ShopBot CNC setup with a 3hp spindle and indexer! We
have a gig lined up doing trim for a new housing development that will work
out quite nicely. The machine will be here in about a month, and hate to
say it..... need a bigger shop! Don't tell the wif!

Anyway, I wanted to log in and say hello to Patriarch, Tom, Bridger, Al and
all of the rest of you...

John Moorhead

Doug Miller

In article , "John Moorhead" wrote:

School has started back up and I am teaching two periods a day, mornings, in
Cloverdale, about a 50 minute drive each way.

Izzat Cloverdale Indiana, or somewhere else?

--
Regards,

John Moorhead

Doug -

Nope, a bit West..... Cloverdale, CA - a couple of hours north of San
Francisco...

John
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "John Moorhead"
wrote:

School has started back up and I am teaching two periods a day, mornings,
in
Cloverdale, about a 50 minute drive each way.

Izzat Cloverdale Indiana, or somewhere else?

--
Regards,

mac davis

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:53:57 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

I was going to ask that... I figured that you meant the place near Santa Rosa...
Nice weather, peaceful area...

Doug -

Nope, a bit West..... Cloverdale, CA - a couple of hours north of San
Francisco...

John
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.. .
In article , "John Moorhead"
wrote:

School has started back up and I am teaching two periods a day, mornings,
in
Cloverdale, about a 50 minute drive each way.

Izzat Cloverdale Indiana, or somewhere else?

--
Regards,

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
D. J. MCBRIDE

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
. ..
Folks -

I've been out of the loop, rec-wise for quite a while... How y'all
been? I see that Vito is still around. Have any of you finally
gotten all that money from that selfless Nigerian Government Aide in
return for "processing"? How about Prescriptions? A free BBQ?
I-Pod? Now THOSE would be gloats!

You left out penis enlargement! Now THAT would be a gloat!
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston