jimali

Default Fine Woodworking Magazine

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.
From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
My woodworking is entirely wood turning now,
so I don't refer to these anymore.
Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

LRod

On 8 Oct 2005 19:08:41 -0700, "jimali" wrote:

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.
From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
My woodworking is entirely wood turning now,
so I don't refer to these anymore.
Should I sell them, donate them, or,

ebay.

...just recycle them?

NO!!!!!

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

CC

You could donate them to a good home,, Me.. I would take good care of them
and they would be well read
Chuck

"jimali" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.
From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
My woodworking is entirely wood turning now,
so I don't refer to these anymore.
Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

Connor Aston

Find out the weight and send them to me in Northern ireland
I'll pay the postage and a handsome premium for the magazines.
Lets start the bidding here! $100 + postage

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 03:08:41 +0100, jimali wrote:

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.
From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them.
My woodworking is entirely wood turning now,
so I don't refer to these anymore.
Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

http://www.connoraston.com
Dave Balderstone

In article . com,
jimali wrote:

Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

If you decide agaisnt selling them, I'd suggest finding a school near
you that offers a woodworking program and donating them.

Good of you to think of that.

djb

jimali

I've heard enough to understand that there is value in these old
issues.
I'm thinking I might donate the newer ones to my son's high school
and list the older ones on eBay.
My hobbies can always use the financial support.

BillyBob

"jimali" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've heard enough to understand that there is value in these old
issues.
I'm thinking I might donate the newer ones to my son's high school
and list the older ones on eBay.
My hobbies can always use the financial support.

I sent you an offer through email. I did not hear back from you.

Bob

Tom O'Connor

jimaliwrote:
I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.
From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.
I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

My woodworking is entirely wood turning now,
so I don't refer to these anymore.
Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle
them?[/quote:8c7235183f]

I'd be glad to take them off of your hands were are you located.
If your close by Im sure we can work something out. Tom