DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/123917-rockwell-dp-model-17-600-%24100.html)

Jay Pique October 7th 05 06:51 PM

Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100?

Would this be considered a gloat?

JP

Bob October 7th 05 07:53 PM

No.

[email protected] October 9th 05 01:31 PM

"Jay Pique" wrote:

Would this be considered a gloat?

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago
but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well
above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Now that you don't need your DP luck could you lend it to me for a
bit?

NV!

Wes

--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie

Jay Pique October 9th 05 06:31 PM

wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote:

Would this be considered a gloat?

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago
but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well
above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Oh I didn't buy it, but that's what it went for.

JP

ANTHONY DIODATI October 9th 05 07:09 PM

Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100?

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote:

Would this be considered a gloat?

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago
but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well
above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Oh I didn't buy it, but that's what it went for.

JP

Theres one on e bay starting at $550.00
I think the machinist class I was in had one like that,
Does it have the reeves speed system?
Thanks, Tony D.

ANTHONY DIODATI October 9th 05 08:04 PM

Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100? link

"ANTHONY DIODATI" wrote in message

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
"Jay Pique" wrote:

Would this be considered a gloat?

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago
but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well
above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Oh I didn't buy it, but that's what it went for.

JP

Theres one on e bay starting at $550.00
I think the machinist class I was in had one like that,
Does it have the reeves speed system?
Thanks, Tony D.

http://cgi.ebay.com/17-ROCKWELL-MODE...SE-LOOK_W0QQit
emZ7551965700QQcategoryZ104236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQr dZ1QQcmdZViewItem