Jay Pique

Default Rockwell DP model 17-600 for $100?

Would this be considered a gloat?

JP

Bob

No.

"Jay Pique" wrote:

Would this be considered a gloat?

I think so, I kept in to 250.00 on a Dayton vari-speed three weeks ago
but the guy I was bidding against seemed to have a upper limit well
above mine. Mine was when I ran out of money to bid.

Now that you don't need your DP luck could you lend it to me for a
bit?

NV!

Wes

--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie

Rockwell Model 781 Disk Sander Dave Mundt Woodworking 5 March 18th 18 06:44 PM
Rockwell Delta 10" saw (Model 34-300) has become louder. Duane Bozarth Woodworking 8 February 20th 05 12:25 AM
Kohler sink model # riddle [email protected] Home Ownership 2 January 6th 05 12:50 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
Pay As You Model: A new service from Gepsoft Gepsoft Team Electronics 0 April 13th 04 02:16 PM