Toller

Default How to use DW9116 charger

I just bought a DW9116 charger on ebay. It doesn't have a manual. Sure,
what kinda idiot need a manual for a chager; you stick the battery in for a
few hours and then use it.
Well, it has a yellow button for tuning up the battery. What does the
button do, and how is it used?
Thanks.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Toller" wrote in message
I just bought a DW9116 charger on ebay. It doesn't have a manual. Sure,
what kinda idiot need a manual for a chager; you stick the battery in for a
few hours and then use it.
Well, it has a yellow button for tuning up the battery. What does the
button do, and how is it used?
Thanks.

May have been recalled
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/pr...ase.asp?ID=187

Links of the DW web page that may have instructions don't work.

Toller

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Toller" wrote in message
I just bought a DW9116 charger on ebay. It doesn't have a manual. Sure,
what kinda idiot need a manual for a chager; you stick the battery in for
a few hours and then use it.
Well, it has a yellow button for tuning up the battery. What does the
button do, and how is it used?
Thanks.

May have been recalled
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/pr...ase.asp?ID=187

Links of the DW web page that may have instructions don't work.

Thanks much; mine was after the recall.
Yeh, I tried that link, but it didn't work for me either.