Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BobS

Default GRR-Ripper System

Just ordered this from Lee Valley (along with a F1 template for the
D4....;-)

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...12&cat=1,43000

and was wondering what owners think of it after using it for a period of
time.
Has it worn out (rubber pads), or have parts broken easily? Any "gotcha's"
that make it not worthy of the space it takes up? I've been making some
small
parts recently and after nearly trimming a finger nail, I thought it best to
find a
better way. This looks good but is it really or is there something better
out there
that I should look at. Bought the bucket of common sense since mine ran a
tad
low while making a sewing box....

Is the DVD (optional extra) worth getting?

Thanks,

Bob S.

DRO System Mill/Drill Kenneth A. Emmert Metalworking 11 December 3rd 04 05:28 AM
Package vs. Split System A/C in Manufactured Home Bishoop Home Ownership 1 October 14th 04 04:39 AM
Cleaning out central heating system Dave UK diy 8 December 26th 03 05:47 PM
New system nightmare Victoria UK diy 18 December 23rd 03 12:30 PM
Water system problem BigWallop UK diy 2 August 8th 03 11:12 AM