BobS

Default GRR-Ripper System

Just ordered this from Lee Valley (along with a F1 template for the
D4....;-)

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...12&cat=1,43000

and was wondering what owners think of it after using it for a period of
time.
Has it worn out (rubber pads), or have parts broken easily? Any "gotcha's"
that make it not worthy of the space it takes up? I've been making some
small
parts recently and after nearly trimming a finger nail, I thought it best to
find a
better way. This looks good but is it really or is there something better
out there
that I should look at. Bought the bucket of common sense since mine ran a
tad
low while making a sewing box....

Is the DVD (optional extra) worth getting?

Thanks,

Bob S.