CC

Default ? Woodworking chat group still around

Does anyone know if the #Woodworking chat group is still around on MIRC
I thought it had at one time moved to Accessiric but I could not find it
last night.
Reading the old messages (Google archives) showed it on bean.esper.net but I
did
not see it there either.
thanks
Chuck

LP

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:05:17 GMT, "CC"
wrote:

Does anyone know if the #Woodworking chat group is still around on MIRC
I thought it had at one time moved to Accessiric but I could not find it
last night.
Reading the old messages (Google archives) showed it on bean.esper.net but I
did
not see it there either.
thanks
Chuck

Yes Chuck we're still there on Accessirc. I've had the channel
marked as private so it doesnt show in the channel listing because
that was bringing us a lot of stupid kid drive-by's that were really
aggravating.

I just made it public again so you should have no trouble finding us.
The channel hasnt been very active of late. We have about half a
dozen guys who always drop in at some point during the day tho, and
you're welcome to join us.