Alan Belkin

Default wooden plane, gouges, and stones for sale

Here are the very last items I have for sale in my ongoing cleanop of my
shop! Prices are in US dollars; if sold in Canada, I will convert at
slightly better than the going rate. (Buyer pays shipping.)

- Steve Knight wooden coffin smoothing plane (regular iron), mint
condition, $85
- set of 10 spade bits, ranging from 3/8 to 1.5 inches in size, $10
- set of 5 firmer gouges, mint condition, $35 (to see what they look like,
check out the Lee Valley web site, item # 06S10.20
- two 6 x 2 inch diamond sharpening stones (one coarse, one fine) $30 each.

or, the whole lot for $150.

please contact me BY EMAIL:

Thanks,

Alan