Herb Robinson

Default Peppermill plans

Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a peppermill/saltmill.
Wood magazine had one in a recent issue, but have had several problems with
it. The bits the suggested ordering were to short and the mechanism they
recommended was also to short. They acknowledge these errors and are
sending me a corrected template, but believe I would rather try a new path.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Upscale

"Herb Robinson" wrote in message news:xR1We.79453
Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a

peppermill/saltmill.
Wood magazine had one in a recent issue, but have had several problems

with
it. The bits the suggested ordering were to short and the mechanism they
recommended was also to short.

Lee Valley Tools has four peppermills of varying lengths. 8", 12", 18", and
24" mills are available complete with instructions. Making a companion salt
shaker should be easy.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...50,43243,50237

no(SPAM)vasys

Herb Robinson wrote:

Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a peppermill/saltmill.
Wood magazine had one in a recent issue, but have had several problems with
it. The bits the suggested ordering were to short and the mechanism they
recommended was also to short. They acknowledge these errors and are
sending me a corrected template, but believe I would rather try a new path.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Lee Valley
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...50,43243,50237

Rockler
http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=744

CraftUSA
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cg...n&key=085-0010
Instructions:
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/pd...l_saltmill.pdf

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Guess who

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:53:10 -0700, "Herb Robinson"
wrote:

Can someone please tell me where I can find plans for a peppermill/saltmill.

Not so much plans as technique, but he has a mailing address:

http://www.newwoodworker.com/turning/trnppml.html

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM