DouginUtah

Default FOR SALE - GENERAL POWER TOOLS

I have four General woodworking power tools which I need to sell.
Note that the first two have 3-phase motors (208V.)
These are General--not General International:

Table saw, 10", 3 HP, with 50" Bies. Fence, Model 350
Single Surface Planer, 14", 3 HP, Model 130 (very heavy)
Long Bed Jointer, 8", 1 HP, Model 480
Band saw, 15", 1 HP Leeson motor, Model 490

These have never been used, but they are not "new". They have been in
storage for a number of years.
All come with stands and magnetic switches.
Note that I am in Utah. I am willing to work with a buyer as far a
delivering them goes.
The purchase price of these was $6870.00 from the Woodsmith Store in Des
Moines. (receipt available)
I am hoping to get about ¾ of what I paid. I will only sell the 3-phase
tools as a set, but hope to sell all together.
If interested, an email link is on my web page: www.xmission.com/~sherwin

-Doug

WTB: Pre-owned american made power and hand tools USENET READER Woodworking 0 March 31st 05 06:48 AM
Cheapo Power Tools Magician UK diy 76 March 28th 05 10:59 PM
beginner tools Justa Beginner Woodworking 14 March 3rd 05 03:15 AM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM