DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone want to do some simple welding here in Portland Oregon for a tool? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/120198-anyone-want-do-some-simple-welding-here-portland-oregon-tool.html)

Steve knight September 9th 05 04:57 AM

Anyone want to do some simple welding here in Portland Oregon for a tool?

I need a bike repair stand made. I have all the pipe cut and cleaned
off. A simple tripod setup. Two longer legs on short and the bracket
to hold the bike welded on top of the pipe
I can come to you or you can come to my shop on 3rd and main. As long
as it is not a long ways by bike I can get there with my trailer.
I have a oxy/propane setup and debated on getting a acetylene tank
but I don't have a clue where the torch heads are. I only use the
cutting tip for heat treating. My welding skills may be so rusty as
to be useless anyway.
The welding could be done in my shop too if that's easier.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes

Tattooed and Dusty September 9th 05 04:58 PM

Steve
I would love to do some trading with you. I sent an email to your
knight toolworks address with my contact info.

Andrew