Default Hinges and other hardware

Anyone know where to buy fixtures and hardware like hinges/latches of
different types. I'm thinking about small hinges/latches for small wooden
boxes etc.

The only place i've looked really is wickes. They seem to be more of a
builders merchants. Any of the other big stores more tailored to what I
want?

Or should I be looking for a little local hardware store?

Thanks

Doug Payne

On 08/09/2005 3:05 PM, J wrote:
Anyone know where to buy fixtures and hardware like hinges/latches of
different types. I'm thinking about small hinges/latches for small wooden
boxes etc.

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/index.aspx?c=1
D. J. MCBRIDE

"J" wrote in message
Anyone know where to buy fixtures and hardware like hinges/latches of
different types. I'm thinking about small hinges/latches for small
wooden boxes etc.

I like these people: http://wwhardware.com/ but there must be a
dozen others (Rocklers, etc.).
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

SonomaProducts.com

http://www.bearwood.com/ is a great place for small hardware. Their
website is very text based and hard to find what you want but if you
see something close just click on the catalog listing to see a picture,

then click on the more info link and you will get a PDF page from their

printed catalog that has lots o pictures and the catalog numbers for
each.

www.dlawlesshardware.com has a little less selection for jewelry boxes
but does have some. Good prices and free shipping with orders over $50.

I use them a lot. Nice folks. If you call them you get the impression
they are sitting at theor kitchen table and they are very accomodating.