Groggy

Default What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Well, if you'd like to meet a future superman, follow this link:

CAUTION - GRAPHIC!

http://mosnews.com/news/2005/09/01/sawedman.shtml

He cut himself in half with a circular saw, my guess is he used a
Ryobi, judging by the wander in the cut line...

Groggy