Steve knight

Default Katrina Donation plane(s) give away

I will donate a coffin/or finish smoother and a pocket plane as a
prize for donations made to any charity that helps out.
All that is required is for you to make a donation of 10.00 or more
and email me a copy of the receipt dated today or later. Please put
donation as the first word in the subject so I can sort them out.
Usually I wait a month or so or until donations die out. I will
count out the donations and let my niece Katrina Pick two numbers for
the winners.
Every 10.00 gets you an entry so the more you do the more chances you
have of winning.
Feel free to pass this message along.

Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes

FS ½ all planes sale. Steve knight Woodworking 5 July 31st 05 07:44 PM
Give this a try!! amadarr Home Repair 1 May 18th 05 01:53 AM
How to give a carpeted staircase a wood look? ississauga Woodworking 5 October 14th 04 06:33 PM
FS anniversary planes Steve Knight Woodworking 5 June 22nd 04 01:06 PM