RayV

Default Baseboards - dividing an angle - Fudd

Fudd asked me to depict the method I use to divide an angle and I tried
to do it with limited success using text.

I then remembered I can make my own web page! (Ok I can try)

Go to home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas

Click on the diagram and it will get big enough for you to see it. I
have never had the need to use this when building a project, but I
assume it is more accurate than a protractor.

This is my first attempt at a web page with ten minutes spent on it so
nothing else is there, for now anyway.

RayV

Guess it needs the http to show up as a link. Told you I was new at
this.

http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas

Fudd

RayV wrote:
Guess it needs the http to show up as a link. Told you I was new at
this.

http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas

Hi RayV

Awesome response. Your drawing explains it all.

I really appreciate the "simple way" of doing things

Much Thanks

Fudd

RayV

It's not my picture yet, but a few more trips to the plastic surgeon...