Lawrence L'Hote

Default [OT] Waaaaay Off Topic: Aliens in Traffic Signal

....I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution this picture
is large so you can see detail.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

Morris Dovey

Lawrence L'Hote (in CL1Oe.271141$_o.136162@attbi_s71) said:

| ...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution
| this picture is large so you can see detail.
| http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

Eh? I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your photo. What am
I missing?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

charlie b

Morris Dovey wrote:
p://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

Eh? I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your photo. What am
I missing?

Light keyhole shape in each lense of the traffic signal - head
and shoulders of alien. The dark areas in the keyhole shape
look like the large dark eyes you see in the typical picture of
an "alien".

charlie b
Lawrence L'Hote

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Lawrence L'Hote (in CL1Oe.271141$_o.136162@attbi_s71) said:

| ...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution
| this picture is large so you can see detail.
| http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

Eh? I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your photo. What am
I missing?

Maybe this visual aide would help you 'see' it.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/signal-alien.jpg

Morris Dovey

Lawrence L'Hote (in xY4Oe.55400$084.27118@attbi_s22) said:

| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message
|| Lawrence L'Hote (in CL1Oe.271141$_o.136162@attbi_s71) said:
||| ...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution
||| this picture is large so you can see detail.
||| http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg
|| Eh? I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in your photo.
|| What am I missing?
|
| Maybe this visual aide would help you 'see' it.
|
| http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/signal-alien.jpg

I pulled it into paintshop and applied a gamma correction factor of 2
and could see what you're talking about. IE's rendering showed only an
arrow on an otherwise completely black signal - I'd thought maybe I
was looking at 'Darth Vader in a coal mine' :-)

Thanks.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

www

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message
...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution this

picture
is large so you can see detail.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ARRRGGHHHHH.... Someone call the MIB!
:-)

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System
- Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update)
- "Orbiter" Drill Accessory
- "Vertiacc" Vertical Drill Press Accessory
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

Glen

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution this picture
is large so you can see detail.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

larry

Hell, come to the Southern California area, you'll see aliens at every
traffic signal.

;-)
Glen
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
...I noticed some aliens in a local traffic signal. ***caution this picture
is large so you can see detail.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/aliens.jpg

Did you ask them if they had green cards?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE