dave lindsay

Default Wood Glues

I have just started using the Weldbond brand of wood glue and am very
pleased with the results. High initial tack, use less per joint, water
cleanup, dries clear . Looks like regular white glue but stronger than
yellow. Cost is about the same as yellow. Can be used anywhere yellow glue
is used, plus has many other uses.Dave.

SonomaProducts.com

Waterproof? Water resistant?

dave lindsay

Here's the info on Weldbond glue. Concentrated- Glues
wood,tile,plaster,foam,laminates,cork,concrete,chi na,ceramics,glass,porcelain,marble,corian,gypsum
board,leather,metal,fabrics and more. Directions for use. For gluing use
full strenght. Apply sparingly to both surfaces.(I have been applying to
only one side of joint with no adverse effects) Squeeze together. Apply
moderate pressure. Clamp lightly if required. Drying time. Up to one hour
(longer for non-porous items.). Cures in 24 hours. The longer its left the
stonger the bond. Interior /Exterior. Non-toxic/ No fumes Dries crystal
clear. I am working on a large project that requires a lot of glued joints.
I tested first , I edge-glued 2 pieces of walnut , did not clamp only put a
thin bead on one surface, let dry over night. I could not break the bond.
Maybe with a sledge hammer!! I now have one glue for interior and exterior
use, dries clear and bonds nearly everything. I don't have to wet one
surface and because you use less , less squeezeout. I have used 3 - 21 fl.
oz bottles between yesterday and today and am very pleased with the results.
Go to weldbond.com for more. Dave
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
oups.com...
Waterproof? Water resistant?